Cable disconnected from EW-EN100 on Orbea Rise. Reconnected but bike wont start.

Alex Ebiker

Mar 24, 2022
Wiltshire
During a ride the right side cable on my Orbea rise display was disconnected from the port which caused the bike to lose power.
I reconnected it but the power still is not coming on. The light turns on on the bike but not on the display. Does anyone know how to fix this?.

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
If it’s the cable that goes into the frame with the dropper cable it will have come loose the other end which is inside headtube, need to remove forks & will feel another similar to EW-EN100 wrapped in foam just need to push cable back in that end then all good 👍🏼

Rod B.

Aug 18, 2021
USA, Orange County Ca.
If it’s the cable that goes into the frame with the dropper cable it will have come loose the other end which is inside headtube, need to remove forks & will feel another similar to EW-EN100 wrapped in foam just need to push cable back in that end then all good 👍🏼
During a ride the right side cable on my Orbea rise display was disconnected from the port which caused the bike to lose power.
I reconnected it but the power still is not coming on. The light turns on on the bike but not on the display. Does anyone know how to fix this?.
I agree with Shjay. I would follow his suggestion first. Also, if the wire was pulled roughly out of the display with force, then a connection inside the actual jumper wire may have been damaged and the jumper wire will need to be replaced.

Check out this post which contains info on wiring and dropping the fork.

Alex Ebiker

Mar 24, 2022
Wiltshire
I agree with Shjay. I would follow his suggestion first. Also, if the wire was pulled roughly out of the display with force, then a connection inside the actual jumper wire may have been damaged and the jumper wire will need to be replaced.

Check out this post which contains info on wiring and dropping the fork.

Cheers guys I will try

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles