Bosch NYON no wifi connection

duvaldk

May 8, 2021
Denmark
Hi.
I´ve a Bosch NYON 2020 ( FW 2.0.3.0) i can not see my own wifi networks, i´ve tried with open network and a lot of other things.

I can see my neighbours network, but NYON says its a wrong key ( i know the key for this network )

i can start up a network via an old wifi harddisk i have, then everything work perfect.

Is it a common problem with NYON ?

Silverfox Baz

Oct 13, 2021
Cardiff, UK
I just got the Nyon and am not having any problems connecting to WiFi. I have 2 networks and it connects to both and also shows my neighbours network.

I have had a problem, however, with Bluetooth. It connected without an problems to my phone initially but after a day it stopped connecting. I ended up having to do a Factory Reset to get it working again.

Sorry, I don’t have any suggestions regarding the WiFi issues except maybe doing a Factory Reset.

oceanskipper

Feb 17, 2021
North East
I’ve found that the phone needs to be “awake” for the Bluetooth to connect reliably. If my phone has been untouched overnight for example and I start the Nyon it won’t connect. I’ve also found that having the eBike connect app running (even in the background) makes a difference. With regards to WiFi have you tried in different locations OP? Also is your WiFi 2.4 or 5Ghz? Not sure if the Nyon works on 5Ghz…

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles