Bosch eBike Connect data or lack thereof

Krakaride

Jan 6, 2021
Hallett Cove
Wouldn't it be awesome to see more data in the Bosch eBike Connect app & web portal showing Battery consumption (per ride), Battery Level (start ride & end ride) and to be able to bulk export all rides with all data. (not separately with minimal data as currently the case)

Also to be able to mouse over elevation graph showing battery Ah draw (per climb) would be great as well.
We could better plan ride range over elevation if we had access to more data.

Can you think of anything else?

Or is there a 3rd party app that can do this? (un-restriced)

markloch

May 14, 2021
NorCal
It definitely feels like a 1.0 release, lots of stuff missing. The Dashboard is rudimentary. Why just this, last, and best months? I have no idea how other motor vendors' comparable websites and apps are like, but if this is a good as it gets, there's a long way to go.

pagheca

Nov 6, 2022
La Palma, Canary Islands
I am resuming this old thread for a question: the ebike-connect website shows altitude, speed, cadence and power contribution as a function of time for each ride. This means that those data are fully recorded during the ride.

Has anyone ever managed to download these data record in full? I mean not just the average values which are easily exportable (Option -> CSV) but the whole time sequence.

Last edited:

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
I am resuming this old thread for a question: the ebike-connect website shows altitude, speed, cadence and power contribution as a function of time for each ride. This means that those data are fully recorded during the ride.

Has anyone ever managed to download these data record in full? I mean not just the average values which are easily exportable (Option -> CSV) but the whole time sequence.
The only way to get it is to sync to Strava; but the data is crap. The power is choppy, with many 'holes', so the average is meaningless.
I had hopes for this, but it has been a complete letdown; i never use the crap app anymore.

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
I did not look; i tried to import them in both Strava adn Trainerroad, but both gave an error about time in the file or something like that. After reporting the issue to Bosch, i was advised to go through the automatic Strava upload and that did 'work', although as i said the data is quite poor, bordering unusable. Too bad...
For as much as i don't like Specialized, my next ebike might be from them specifically for the connectivity and data; so much for the 'smart' Bosch system.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles