Boltby Bash

Brainless

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
Any of ye guys try the Boltby bash this year, I noticed they allowed ebikes on the event and wondered
how they coped with the enduro event , hopefully I will manage to get on the 2019 event. I noticed
a lot of ebikers at Ard Rock but none of the chaps I spoke with couldn't use power assisted bikes
in any of the events. I personally think this is all going to change as you are now seeing more and more
ebikes.

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
I did Boltby race on my ebike year before last and the recce this year on my ebike.
It’s a great event.

Had a ticket for the Ard Moor this weekend but had to work☹️

Don’t think there will be ebike classes on the Ard events anytime soon as they are massively oversubscribed.

The Hamsterley TT is on the weekend of the 30th. They had an ebike class last year.

Brainless

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
I did Boltby race on my ebike year before last and the recce this year on my ebike.
It’s a great event.

Had a ticket for the Ard Moor this weekend but had to work☹️

Don’t think there will be ebike classes on the Ard events anytime soon as they are massively oversubscribed.

The Hamsterley TT is on the weekend of the 30th. They had an ebike class last year.[

Ard Moors mud fest lol last year was crazy and I just watched, missed out on Boltby , but I wont miss it next year, agree with the Ard events. I was meant to do the beast at hammers this year but I fell off my wagon two days before and goosed my leg...got to get a beast in lol.

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
I didn’t get a ticket for the Ard Moors last year but rode up on the ebike as it is just up the hill from me. Yeah a right slop fest it was

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles