Boltby Bash Enduro, 14-15th May 2022, North Yorkshire Moors

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Afternoon riders

The Boltby Bash Enduro is a local event to me but is gaining in popularity every year and sells out quickly. They have an emtb category. Entries open in just over a week:

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Are you going for it TG ..?
Although I like riding in a group and meeting new riders .." events" have never appealed to me ..and I would rather put the money towards a trip away where its slightly less crowded ..
As an event though I understand that it's one of the best ..

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Are you going for it TG ..?
Although I like riding in a group and meeting new riders .." events" have never appealed to me ..and I would rather put the money towards a trip away where its slightly less crowded ..
As an event though I understand that it's one of the best ..

We might enter the Sportive just to be able to ride the course, or volunteer for marshalling, haven’t decided yet. We spectated the event this year as I had my arm in a cast and it looked great fun. A mix of all ages and abilities, with the fastest riders going absolutely bonkers rocket speed down the trails. The guy that organises it and is also chairman of MBUK lives just round the corner from me

Whitby Chris

Subscriber
Jul 13, 2021
Whitby
The tickets sold out straight away for this, I read there was some sportive tickets left, I have to admit it does look great I have followed it online since last years but sometimes worry if I would be competent to ride it at speed haha

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles