Sylvain

Feb 23, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Hi,

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the BLEvo Z-Works application. I bought it yesterday night but I did not the have time to try it yet. Better battery usage and smoother power delivery are the two things I hope I'll get with the app. Did you try it? What features do you use? Does the app cause any issues with the bike?

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I have used it with an android phone, if you have iphone the Zworks app has more functions. The setting i use is "Zworks sport" which is the default setting. big improvement in battery life, very smooth motor response

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I think the zworks app author is the origional tester/designer of the app settings, and is only avalible on IOS the Blevo is more or less a copycat but runs mainly on the android system.
Both apps do the same thing. I think the difference between Zeus modes and zworks modes is the setting of the motor current,
There is somewhere on the net an explanation of the various modes and what they achieve, its translated from italian to english so its a bit hard to follow
It seem there is a very strong following in Italy for the turbo levo and I am hearing rumours that some guys have develped a piggy bag battery for the levo which looks very interesting

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
I sent an email to the developer asking about how the app works with Garmin heart rate monitors, Garmin remote and 820. He got back in touch really quickly saying the app only works with Bluetooth HR monitors, bit of a shame as I have a Garmin HR monitor and it is ANT+ ?
I think I might pass on this for now, as the Garmin remote and 820 work well with the Levo and I can easily change modes.
What I do like about the app is how you can automatically control your set HR ?

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
I heard it does, but only with firmware 6.0.0.

firmware 6.1.0. does not work (yet?)

I connected Blevo yesterday with the new levo, connection was there, the mask is well prepared for the new Levo (there is even the "Shuttle" Option to calibrate) but i could not rise the speedlimit. Before Blevo came on the market i used the BLE Scanner (Android), (Ligtblue in iphone) the manipulate the software, maybe it works with the 2019 LEVO. Didn´t try it yet.

j.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles