Bikestow Review

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I have been searching for a suitable solution to transport my bikes in the van for a while now. It has been bungee strapped to the sides so far which is not ideal. I met the Bikestow company at the recent NEC Cycle show where they had a prototype on show. This version didn’t have wide enough slots to take an oversize tyre. They went away and redesigned the rack slightly and now this improved version is available. It will take a 3″ width tyre and wheel sizes of 26″, 27.5″ and 29″.
The rack needs the V plates assembled, but this is easy and takes 5 minutes. everything fitted perfectly. The stand folds flat when not in use and takes a second to set up. It has a wide base that makes it incredibly stable and I found that it didn’t move even with my erratic driving. There are holes in the base to allow you to strap it down and I will probably make some brackets in order to secure it firmly...

Continue reading...

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
I think there may be a market for a version for estates, inverted with the wheels off. Will drop them an email...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles