BikeScene - great service.

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
I had to take my Levo into BikeScene today as the dropper was very slow to return and quite sticky. They had a look at it and replaced the post with a new one, no questions asked.

Obviously we don’t want any issues with our new bikes but I’m glad I decided to use an LBS in the end - the peace of mind is really worth the extra you may pay and having that kind of service really gives you the ‘premium product’ feel.

They’re really worth a call if you’re in the market for a Levo, or indeed, the new Whyte as I believe they’ll be stocking that as well.

Cheers.

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
They replaced my motor on my vitus e sommet for £85 which wiggle refunded without a problem.
My mates bought their bike's from them and have had warranty issues sorted without question.
So another thumbs up from me.

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
Little bump for BikeScene - I tore the chain guard off with my trouser leg and damaged the thread on the screw. Been into the shop today and they fixed it for free and basically rebuilt the front end to try and get rid of a creak/crack I keep hearing (that they couldn’t replicate). No charge although I did invest in a set of mudhugger gimpguards which they also fitted for free. They’re not pretty but I can’t wait to try them out. Once again, not a bad word to say about the service this shop provides.

Rich the gasman

E*POWAH Master
May 4, 2019
North east
I’ll hijack this thread and give a bump as well. Highly rated shop and the best Specialized shop up north, always provided me with great customer service which is what’s important when we’re spending hard earned cash. Damaged my chain ring racing yesterday (on way back), wrang them up this morning, 2 hour round trip and fixed there and then.

shawry

Aug 13, 2019
Catterick Camp
Certainly good CS, I couldnt get the finance over the period of time I needed with them, but they were still happy to talk over what I needed and what the store I did go to should be able to provide. I will be tempted to take it to them for any issues I have.

Neverbeentomoab

Jun 17, 2019
Middlesbrough
Popped into bike scene today with a problem on my levo hadn’t booked anything but Alan sorted a new control unit straight away fitted it in five minutes and even offered to lend me his new hope r8 lights if I wanted to see what they worked like on the trails.been going to bike scene for 20ish years and you won’t find a more professional and friendly team

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Wow, not many bike shops as forward thinking as that. I bet they make up more than what it costs them in CS - in boosted sales and customer recommendations.

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
I bought my Turbo Levo from here last week. A very good shop indeed, but I knew of them from long ago. Last time I was in there would have been '98-ish.
Amazingly, the chap behind the counter recognised my wife immediately (aye-up, easy now). She'd bought a P7 frame there in about '96. I now consider myself a regular and will be back to buy a new bike in about 2039.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles