Bikeinn Experience's?

Shane(NZ)

Sep 4, 2019
NewZealand
Have people used Bikeinn for parts?
What has your eperience been like?

My tracking page has not changed, has been over 5 weeks from purchase date.
In the past I have used CRC,Wiggle and Hyper ride with out problem, never took this long thats for sure.

Cheers

Peko

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
I ordered some tires last month. The delivery required about two weeks to Germany.

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
I was going to buy some stuff from there due to the great prices but did a quick google and reviews were horrid so thought best to avoid.

Stuart569

Jun 24, 2019
NE Scotland
I ordered my e8010 battery from them which came within 2 weeks. I wouldn't think twice about ordering again. They were at least £50 cheaper than anywhere else too

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I got a pair of shorts and top recently. Took about 4 weeks in total, despite the estimated date (when purchasing) being a few days.
Good price, but shockingly slow. Just as well I wasn’t in a hurry for it!

Once it was in transit, it only took a couple of days to the UK.

Shane(NZ)

Sep 4, 2019
NewZealand
I was going to buy some stuff from there due to the great prices but did a quick google and reviews were horrid so thought best to avoid.

Lol...I didn't look at reviews till a few weeks after I had ordered, not so smart on my behalf!
Some people didn't get there product so hoping mines just delayed....really delayed that is!

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
I get the occasional bit of ski equipment from their snowsport division "snowinn". Great prices but it has taken longer than parts from CRC in the past. A bonus was i used my "snowinn points" from an older purchase on my latest purchase. I wasnt expecting they kept track of them after a couple year hiatus from purchasing from them. CRC shipping to canada has been by post, i cant remember how snowinn/bikeinn ships but i think that was post. No complaints as i was told theyre not the fastest shippers. Telemark pyrenees in france was 5 days to canada but i dont think they sell bike stuff, not sure. All shipping is super slow these days though from wherever i order, even within Canada. My last 2 crc orders were 4+ weeks, not terrible but they were less than half that time until covid19. I did get a works components headset from the uk recently and that came in a couple weeks couriered through fedex. Id bet bikeinn will have roughly the same shipping time as crc these days. Maybe try it shipped by courier if thats an option.

Shane(NZ)

Sep 4, 2019
NewZealand
I get the occasional bit of ski equipment from their snowsport division "snowinn". Great prices but it has taken longer than parts from CRC in the past. A bonus was i used my "snowinn points" from an older purchase on my latest purchase. I wasnt expecting they kept track of them after a couple year hiatus from purchasing from them. CRC shipping to canada has been by post, i cant remember how snowinn/bikeinn ships but i think that was post. No complaints as i was told theyre not the fastest shippers. Telemark pyrenees in france was 5 days to canada but i dont think they sell bike stuff, not sure. All shipping is super slow these days though from wherever i order, even within Canada. My last 2 crc orders were 4+ weeks, not terrible but they were less than half that time until covid19. I did get a works components headset from the uk recently and that came in a couple weeks couriered through fedex. Id bet bikeinn will have roughly the same shipping time as crc these days. Maybe try it shipped by courier if thats an option.

I placed/payed for the order over 5 weeks ago!
I only used them cause they had the maxxis tyre I was after instock.
I got 2 chains and some pads also.

I did pull the trigger local but they got back to me with no stock and couldn't give me a ETA so I used Bikeinn.

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
I placed/payed for the order over 5 weeks ago!
I only used them cause they had the maxxis tyre I was after instock.
I got 2 chains and some pads also.

I did pull the trigger local but they got back to me with no stock and couldn't give me a ETA so I used Bikeinn.
Sounds about right. It'll come, price was probably good but like i said i was prepared for a bit of a wait in advance so o just put it out of mind and that helped. I can empathize though. Small distributors in canada and they dont carry everything so that leaves online and the wait is inconsistent these days. Good luck

Shane(NZ)

Sep 4, 2019
NewZealand
So update, my parts have arrived, has taken approximately 7 weeks.
I have a mate who flys freight, I know they had quite a large back log at one stage,they containers with freight in them because the warehouse was full. I can't confirm this was the delay problem. Having said that i most likely wont use them again. There part price was good but once freight was added they not that much different to wiggle or CRC.

BeBiker

Aug 26, 2020
Belgium
Here we go (again)

Screenshot 2022-07-07 120619.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles