Bike maintenance stand

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
Any suggestions on the bike maintenance stands get off ebay are they any good for 25 quid

Screenshot_20181012-083051_eBay.jpg

Injidup

Oct 2, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I have something similar to the picture but with cam locks on the adjusters rather than the screws pictured. It’s ok holding my 11kg bike by the seat post but struggles to hold the 20kg emtb, which drops down and the front wheel touches the ground. Haven’t tried it on the top tube yet, though.

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
Park Tools pro bike stand is awesome but at $300 way more than I need in my garage. I ended up buying a Bikehand Pro Mechanic bikestand for $90 on Amazon and used it yesterday for the first time to clean our bikes and lube the chains , worked great and folds up to fit in the corner of my garage when not in use. Used it on our top tubes with its secure and adjustable clamp and it was very solid

Injidup

Oct 2, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I have something similar to the picture but with cam locks on the adjusters rather than the screws pictured. It’s ok holding my 11kg bike by the seat post but struggles to hold the 20kg emtb, which drops down and the front wheel touches the ground. Haven’t tried it on the top tube yet, though.

I tired my EMTB on the stand, held by the top tube, rather than the seat post (not possible on my Ibis), and it works fine. It's not the best quality but for A$45 I wasn't expecting much.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles