Bike in van?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
IIRC when I was looking at a van they do, but at a slight angle - I took my large E-Sommett to the citroen dealer to check out the standard version. The LWB they go in fine

Andy.M

Nov 25, 2020
Rochester UK
oops should of said LWB :mad:

Thanks for info, my local Vauxhall dealer has new Combo's coming in at some very good prices. In fact a very similar value as my 3 year old Vivaro and I have been thinking I don't need a bigger van any more but would need to get a couple of eebs in the back easily.
I'll have to wait till they hit the dealers forecourt to get my mitts on one to assess it.

Winryn

Nov 10, 2019
Shropshire
As above lwb straight or corner to corner in swb. I have a 130bhp swb 2019 partner and it’s a brilliant little van. Lots of toys, pretty nippy and handles brilliantly

kawamaha

Apr 1, 2020
Monaco
I tested some vans and would highly recommend a LWB.
Now I own a 2018 Fiat Doblo (same as Vauxhall/Opel Combo) and it is the biggest of all. Even a MX bike goes in (with forks strapped down), but don't know about the new Combo (same as Berlingo und Peugeot Rifter )

Last edited:

Homeyjay

May 12, 2021
Uk
I have a Doblo Maxi with a bike rack in the back and it’ll take two 29ers with both wheels on with plenty of room to spare. Couldn’t do without it!

Penttithefinn

Feb 3, 2021
Suffolk
Any one got a Combo, Partner or Berlingo van?
Does an ebike or two fit in the back standing up?
I have got a WAV Partner, and thought I would have to take the ramp off, no need loads of room for a single, and I am sure I could fit two with no problems. Just to add I can put the bike in and secure it single handedly, how do I know? I done it after dislocating my thumb(y)

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I have a swb Ford transit connect new style one it fit a ebike with front wheel removed easily then I have a tree frog bolted to the floor for the fork to connect to

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles