BH truck load sale here in the States!

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Caught wind of the title on a forum over here and found it was too good a deal to pass up although I need another eBike like a hole in the head. Ended up getting a 2021 Atom Lynx 5.5 with a Brose S motor and 720wh 2170 cell battery. 160mm Fox suspension and a Shimano grouppo shipped for $3500. I have had a lot of DIY eBikes but never had a Class 1 type before. Figure it's time to try one out and when I travel I can ride anywhere that eBikes are allowed and will still probably ride places they aren't.....

Shown with red accent but mine is blue.

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 11.29.48 AM.png

My riding buddy/landlord was in the market for another eBike also and he snagged a 6 model that has a SRAM Eagle group on it and is a carbon frame. Was only a few hundred more but I have one carbon bike and wanted an alu one. Also his is a b+ bike and mine is a full 29"er but I can mullet it if I want as I have my E22 set up that way. Probably just leave it 29 though.

And also I have a couple of friends that are twins and currently up in AK running their families 133' fishing tender. Texted them in time for them to get in on the deal also and they did it from their vessel in the Chatham Straights....that will get me in good steed for salmon when they get back down here in the fall! Plus they winter in AZ in the heart of great riding so it will be good to have built in riding buddies when I go down there this winter.

I would say by this time, because they only had like a hundred bikes, that they are all spoken for but ring up Crazy Lennies and talk to Cindy and see if they may have one if into it?

Ole' and btw I am fully aware that BH no longer has a presence here in the US but the owner of Lennie's now used to be their guy over here and it comes with a 6 month warranty and there is a place in Denver that rebuilds Brose motors to better than new I hear so chancey a bit but WTH right, N+1 law in affect.

Also fully aware of how ugly the bike is but don't care.

Last edited:

Mabman

Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
It was only advertised on Instagram a few days ago you have to call Lenny's and talk to someone and they will send you a list of what they have left. They open at 10 Central time. Be surprised if they had anything but smalls left but you could try!

This is the list as of this morning when I ordered

IMG_5250.jpg

pxpaulx

Aug 2, 2022
Minnesota
Found this post and signed up to comment...maybe it was my post on another site that led you to the sale?!

I ended up ordering 2 bikes - they are arriving today! Bike for myself is #4 on the list above - Carbon Lynx 6 Pro-S in medium. Later last week I ended up deciding to pick a hardtail up for my wife as well, so we'll have 3 AtomX bikes in the garage (thought it would be best to hedge against battery issues). She is getting the AtomX Pro model which should be great for general riding (not on the list above - maybe that is just the FS bikes?).

I actually already have a 2018 AtomX Hardtail from Lenny's before BH left the US market. Really love it and the overall design. I went with a small frame and ended up having to make some accommodations for it to fit well (which it does now).

Have/had a few bikes in the garage that were already up for sale (now sold - a BH Emotion Evo Pro 27.5 hub motor, and a non-electric Motobecane fat bike). We'll also likely sell my wife's Haibike Hardlife, which was really too small for her anyway (she is 5'7" and it was an XS frame).

That leaves 2 older bikes, 1 of which I will be selling. As much as I want to keep the AtomX and have 3 batteries, I really like my Bulls Evo E-stream 3 27.5 FS bike. That one is up for sale at the moment, but I just might end up switching and keeping the 2 FS bikes and give up having 3 bikes with the same battery.

pxpaulx

Aug 2, 2022
Minnesota
@Mabman I just re-read your full original post and see that we definitely discussed this over at EBR! I will post pics of the new rides later today after I get them setup, super excited for the new rides!

Mabman

Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Yeah, different handle. Ours still haven't gone out but supposed to by tomorrow and will probably get here when I am gone to help a friend trim his houses he is building north of here. My other bikes motor is on the way back to me via Fed(UP with)Ex that was supposed to be here yesterday. I live about 100 miles from their facility and they mostly blow off our area until they have more packages to deliver it seems? Not a happy camper today as being bikeless is no fun especially when the weather is so condusive to it here where I live as it is cool here compared to inland.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles