Best riding gear

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Given the problems associated with buying clothes online I thought I would highlight the best I have found......quality/fit/design.

Jersey: Endura MT 500 Burner. I am 39/40 chest and large is a good fit with enough room for armour underneath. Not the usual slimey material. Pretty tough and has survived a few crashes unscathed. One zipped rear pocket is useful. It has grippers on the shoulders which are useful if you wear a backpack.

Shorts: TLD Ruckus. Lots of stretch panels, zipped air vents on inner thighs, aerated waistband, loads of velcro strap waist adjustment to enable good fit whether armour tucked in or on top. Sensible zipped pocket locations. I am 6ft and long legged. These are long enough to come mid knee and have stretch panels at the bottom of each leg so easily fit over knee pads and leave no embarrassing suspenders gap! They come complete with popper attached padded under shorts which have a good seat pad. I am 36 hips but with a bit of a grandad pop belly so usually go for xp but 36 in these shorts fit well still with plenty of scope for adjustment with the velcros.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles