Rail (625Wh) Best mounts for i phone

ragnor

Apr 23, 2020
U.K.
Is the best bar mount for a Trek rail the quad lock or are there others that you would recommend?

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I originally installed a quad lock for iPhone, lights etc, but my style of riding, and the clutter in the cockpit, didn’t make sense to me.

I keep my phone in my backpack now, but that’s a real bother when I want to take the “ultimate” photo, which is also why my photo timing sucks (and other reasons).

ragnor

Apr 23, 2020
U.K.
What about the new Bosch Smartphone grip. Would this be OK albeit that the grip is not receiving anything as the system isn't the new fangled thingy?

JC-1

Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
What about the new Bosch Smartphone grip. Would this be OK albeit that the grip is not receiving anything as the system isn't the new fangled thingy?
Did you check out the Bosch product page? I wouldn't mountain bike with an expensive phone using that mount.

"Secure on asphalt roads or paved forest and field paths. The SmartphoneGrip is not suitable for steps over six inches high, or for jumps."

Richiefromboston

Mar 15, 2021
Boston, Ma. USA
Ive been running this hard for a couple weeks fairly cheap strong AF and it works

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 23-17-29 Amazon.com sincetop Bike Phone Mount for Mountain Bicycle Un...png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles