Best E-MTB shop in Kent

Tracerboy

Jul 6, 2019
Maidstone
Evening all looking at making the first purchase of an E Mtb but what becomes apparent is having somewhere that has a good reputation if the worst happens and I get a fault with the bike. Have heard good things about Race Co Cycles but they are miles away near Birmingham so if I get a fault with my bike I need a decent place to take it to in Kent. Was mainly looking at the Specialized Turbo Levo. What are peoples thoughts in Kent? Or am I overthinking this? Many thanks Tom

JonnyLevo34

Jun 23, 2019
Kent
Evening all looking at making the first purchase of an E Mtb but what becomes apparent is having somewhere that has a good reputation if the worst happens and I get a fault with the bike. Have heard good things about Race Co Cycles but they are miles away near Birmingham so if I get a fault with my bike I need a decent place to take it to in Kent. Was mainly looking at the Specialized Turbo Levo. What are peoples thoughts in Kent? Or am I overthinking this? Many thanks Tom

I live in Kent and bought my Turbo Levo from Berkshire Cycles Turbo store. Chris and his helpful staff will help you and their service is second to none. All you need to do is type berkshire cycles in to any search in here or FB and you will see what I mean.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Try Cycling Made Easy in Tonbridge

The UK's Electric Bike Experts at Cycling Made Easy

I have never been to the Tonbridge shop, but the one in couslodn is hand down the best EBike shop I have been to in the UK - they only sell ebikes, and have a big range of Emtb, and have been in the Electric bike business for longer than most of us ever thought about owning one.

Wurley

Oct 12, 2018
Folkestone
I’m in folkestone kent and travelled to Berkshire cycles last weekend to buy a new 2019 Levo
Only1hr 30 mins to make the journey and bike was heavily discounted so well worth the drive
Also swinley forest is only 5 mins away so you can test your new bike out too
Bike tart in Barham also offer excellent service to if you want to stay bit more local

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles