Been Dreaming of an E-Bike for months now

In2gravity

Jan 30, 2022
USA
Hello, I'm a Newbie to the e bike world have been waiting on the Canyon Torque On (small) and they went straight coming soon to sold out. & had been watching them daily Bummed for now.
But a little about myself, I live in the laurel highlands of Pennsylvania, near the borders of PA, MD & WV also known for great white water in the area but have been riding bikes down hills for a while now (not as often as i would like but when certain friends roll into town we break out the bikes and the boats) anyway I've gotten older and a bit out of shape and thought with an e bike i could get back into shape by getting out and riding more often....

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Hello, I'm a Newbie to the e bike world have been waiting on the Canyon Torque On (small) and they went straight coming soon to sold out. & had been watching them daily Bummed for now.
But a little about myself, I live in the laurel highlands of Pennsylvania, near the borders of PA, MD & WV also known for great white water in the area but have been riding bikes down hills for a while now (not as often as i would like but when certain friends roll into town we break out the bikes and the boats) anyway I've gotten older and a bit out of shape and thought with an e bike i could get back into shape by getting out and riding more often....
Close enough to Ohio, Bengals are going to the Super Bowl.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles