Bargain on allmtn cf12 - be quick

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
I bought the cf 6 for the same price, the spec on the 12 is certainly better but the colour is awful!. Originally bought the 12 and decided I couldn’t live with the red (it’s pinky in reality).. great price though!

cat1

Aug 9, 2019
United Kingdom
How you finding the motor, power delivery, range? I was wanting a bosch but I would be willing to try a Yamaha. I've got a shimano e7000 at the moment but won't have another.

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
How you finding the motor, power delivery, range? I was wanting a bosch but I would be willing to try a Yamaha. I've got a shimano e7000 at the moment but won't have another.
Limited use so far, in hospital with my daughter. Will report back. Performance is supposed to be almost as good as Bosch but without the noise. I can live with a bit less power as I’m used to an ep8 :). Would have liked a PW-X3 nuy not paying twice the price any currently only available in alloy

kneecap

Sep 10, 2020
so cal USA
I'd be very tempted if it was in the U S
Have a haibike w the PWX2, powerful motor. Only thing I don't like is the trail pitch function that detunes assist unless you are peddling hard.

Last edited:

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
No comment on range yet, but power delivery is excellent! Really feels like as much oomph as a Bosch, without the awful noise. For what they are selling for the bike is amazing. Contrary to popular opinion I actually really like the Yari, I’m sure a £1000 fork upgrade would be an improvement, but for my use it’s great.

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
Was anyone lucky enough to catch a CF6 when they dropped to £2,999? They didn't hang around long!
I did! It was a totally impulse buy, Sold it 24 hours later. In hindsight should have maybe waited now the prices have gone back up :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles