Bafang Go+, is it a new App for all motors ?

Tomblarom

Feb 3, 2021
Germany
Yes using DPC245CF80301.2-DP C245.C 3.0.bin worked for me!

Screenshot_20240304-095440_BAFANG GO+.png
1709542649808.png

sandnap

Dec 23, 2023
Herriman, UT USA
LInk please and Thank you
The Aurora store is included in the OS I use on my phone (CalyxOS) but you should be able to download it directly from their website. auroraoss.com

Again, I didn't install it this way but it should work. Once you have it installed you can find the application by searching for "bafang". When you view the Go+ app you can click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and choose "Manual download". Enter the version 83 and it should install it. You will need to uninstall the current version first though.

Reactions: PLM

PLM

Jun 20, 2023
Graceland
The Aurora store is included in the OS I use on my phone (CalyxOS) but you should be able to download it directly from their website. auroraoss.com

Again, I didn't install it this way but it should work. Once you have it installed you can find the application by searching for "bafang". When you view the Go+ app you can click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and choose "Manual download". Enter the version 83 and it should install it. You will need to uninstall the current version first though.
Thanks!

PLM

Jun 20, 2023
Graceland
Hey everyone!
Kathy (from Frey bike) discussed with Bafang, Bafang guys need to research the problem.
So as Frey bike has motor warranty, Bafang sent a new motor with express delivery, which should arrive in 10-12 days.
We will see if it works, I'll let you know. Fortunate I'm a mechanical engineer..
Any update with new motor?

Freda

Feb 5, 2023
Vaasa
Hey, I also had this "Operation Failed" issue, but on Android 13! Bafang sent me a new firmware file for DPC245 3.0. I will test it on Friday, but maybe it helps you already. Version: DPC245CF80301.2

EDIT:
I flashed with BESST, tested on Android 13 as before and it solved my "Operation Failed"-issue, when opening "Set the personalized ride".
Do you know if there is any other improvements on this? I don’t have any other problems except GO+ doesn’t let me change motor settings, I thought maybe this could help.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles