Anyone on here got a lyke CF ?

Al-ec

Subscriber
Mar 4, 2024
West Wales
Hi, got a Lyke 11 and a few weeks in I'm really impressed with its handling, the support it gives you, range etc. I've only demo'd a full fat eMTB once and it was too much of a jump for me coming from regular MTBing for decades. If I lived somewhere with winch and plummet trails it would make sense, but my riding is always more mixed. The Lake looks like it will be replacing my Cotic Flaremax and probably fits a similar niche of "down country" with some extra capability when needed. I know its more capable than I am but makes 3hr rides consistently fun and seems to respond to being pushed harder and feels quite "attacking" in character rather than sit back and soak it up (if that makes sense). I've ridden loads of great bikes over the years and this sits perfectly with what I'm looking for from an eMTB just now.
Bear in mind I mostly ride solo so not sure how this would be in a full fat eMTB group ride, I think someone in the Fazua section talks about this. Sounds like it could sit along side your existing bike well.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles