Anyone local? Rhondda South Wales

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
We have family near Brechfa that we visit every year. Little town called abergolech. Maybe I'll bring the bike up next time and you can show me the trails
(y)The Gorlech trail links up with a number of other trails and starts at Abergorlech. The Black Lion is a great pub for food, drinks and great ‘after ride’ CAKE ?

CH61S

Apr 27, 2020
Rhondda south Wales
We have family near Brechfa that we visit every year. Little town called abergolech. Maybe I'll bring the bike up next time and you can show me the trails
(y)The Gorlech trail links up with a number of other trails and starts at Abergorlech. The Black Lion is a great pub for food, drinks and great ‘after ride’ CAKE
I know that pub. We had a few pints in there last time we visited. Our family only live about 4 doors down from there near the bridge.

Irfan1712

Apr 15, 2020
RCT, South Wales
Just over the mountain in Aberdare here. There's a few of us with E Bikes over here. i havent had an MTB in 15 years so im looking where the best local trails are here before travelling with the bike further! any suggestions?

CH61S

Apr 27, 2020
Rhondda south Wales
Hi mate. First choice for you in aberdare is bike park Wales when it reopens. Absolutely amazing place. Other than that try Barry sidings near pontypridd or smilog near llantrisant.

Probably loads over your way as well but I've never been out over that way.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles