Anyone fancy a bit of coaching?

Coaching? 26/10/18

• Yes, I want to be marginally less shit

• No, I'm fucking awesome, me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MajorUpset

Jul 22, 2018
Solihull
Evening chaps. I’m keen to book this (and it would be good to meet up with a few of you e-mtb-ers)... are we still looking to book the 26th Oct ?

I think I’d do it on my Levo as this seems to be the only bike I ever want to ride these days. But if you guys are doing on your none-e then I’ll have to dust off the Whyte.

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
I've only got an ebike so I'll be doing it on that. All depends whether i can get the day holiday of work though.

@Doomanic you reckon it'd be worth a poll for people wanting to do this? Then you could present a solid figure to the guys running it and see if they'll throw a discount at it ??

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Im gonna have to back out work getting in the way getting paid to go cave diving in mexico, cant turn it down

Reactions: Dax

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I’ve just had my leave request refused. ?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I've only just got a new job after being made redundant last Easter. I'll not be walking away from it over 1 days leave, especially as it's been refused because they are sending me on a course.

Reactions: Dax

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I've only just got a new job after being made redundant last Easter. I'll not be walking away from it over 1 days leave, especially as it's been refused because they are sending me on a course.

Well that makes much more sense now.
I thought it was a bit harsh refusing as there was no detail and all I saw was your angry face ?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
The course is good news but I'm still angry, I wanted to shred! :cool:

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
I'm gutted.... Had my holiday request turned down due to me having only 5 days left to use until April 2019. If it was weekend it'd be fine

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Just to be clear, this date is now a bust but I have some other ideas that I working out with some other forum members and once we know where we're going with it all will be revealed.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles