Any open frame recommendations ?

brbr

Dec 28, 2022
France
Hey, I’m looking for a bike for my wife. The idea would be to find a bafang compatible frame with an open design or a very low top tube. Also, it needs to be available in size S.
I’d like to be able to install a child seat in the back as well.
The plan is to have fun on easy trails on the weekends and use it in the city during the week

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
Hey, I’m looking for a bike for my wife. The idea would be to find a bafang compatible frame with an open design or a very low top tube. Also, it needs to be available in size S.
I’d like to be able to install a child seat in the back as well.
The plan is to have fun on easy trails on the weekends and use it in the city during the week
I recommend this CYCTRAC City Cruiser. Use Bafang M410 is enough power. Contact Andy Gong.

brbr

Dec 28, 2022
France
I recommend this CYCTRAC City Cruiser. Use Bafang M410 is enough power. Contact Andy Gong.

Thanks!
The frame is exactly what I was looking for. They just don’t list a lot of information on Alibaba, no idea of the wheel standard (boost or no), no info on the headset…
I’ll contact them!

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
Thanks!
The frame is exactly what I was looking for. They just don’t list a lot of information on Alibaba, no idea of the wheel standard (boost or no), no info on the headset…
I’ll contact them!
it's boost and 27.5 wheels. Headset they can include, common size not internal routing. U can order only frame, motor and battery to them. it's the same mounting with M510/M600/M560, but I think M410 is enough. It has 75Nm power, the same with M820. I already tested for a while.

brbr

Dec 28, 2022
France
it's boost and 27.5 wheels. Headset they can include, common size not internal routing. U can order only frame, motor and battery to them. it's the same mounting with M510/M600/M560, but I think M410 is enough. It has 75Nm power, the same with M820. I already tested for a while.
Thanks for the update!
Battery motor frame kit seems nice :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles