Any NorCal EMTB riders?

sirshan

Oct 2, 2018
Oakland, CA USA
Is Relive the app you used for that? Thats pretty cool. Ill have to check it out. I use Strava...but that looks pretty dang cool how you can share that. Strava prob can do it too...just never spent the time to look at details like that. HA.

Hopefully your bike is good boss...get'er back up and running quick.

Pinoy-E-MTBer

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2018
Northern California
Relive will work with Strava, just make sure you link the 2 apps.

We had HERO dirt yesterday (with a few mud puddles) Get out there and ride before the new set of rains hits us again.

sirshan

Oct 2, 2018
Oakland, CA USA
We’re riding Henry Coe @ Hunting Hollow tomorrow @ 9:30am. Wanna ride?

Ah crap, I got a kids birthday to go to tomorrow. Weather is sooo nice. I rode a Lake Chabot ride yeaterday exploring and testing some new stuff I slapped on the ride.

Have fun, weather is getting good so more rides!!!

WLEBay

Sep 18, 2019
San Francisco, CA
I am in Fremont, Ca as well! I ride a Commencal Meta Power that I truly LOVE! I got a FB group called Norcal Emtb.

Se connecter à Facebook | Facebook

We have a scheduled ride in Wilder Ranch on 11/18...it will be an all Emtb paced ride. Join us!

I am not on FaceBook but just bought a 2019 S-Works Turbo Levo and live in Alamo and would love to join the group. Is there a way to see the ride schedule without a FaceBook account? Thanks!

skyfree

Aug 31, 2018
Fremont, CA USA
I am not on FaceBook but just bought a 2019 S-Works Turbo Levo and live in Alamo and would love to join the group. Is there a way to see the ride schedule without a FaceBook account? Thanks!

You might want to just set up a FB account for the private groups. I'm a member of 4 or 5 of them in California and there are usually multiple ride options on weekends. Just ignore the other FB content if you aren't interested. It's a lot of fun and you will learn a lot from the other members.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles