Any NorCal EMTB riders?

skyfree

Aug 31, 2018
Fremont, CA USA
I'm in Fremont and South Lake Tahoe. I'm always looking for eMTB people to ride with. Lots of good options in the south Bay area. Ski season is starting soon but I'm around usually one weekend a month in the winter.

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
I'm in Fremont and South Lake Tahoe. I'm always looking for eMTB people to ride with. Lots of good options in the south Bay area. Ski season is starting soon but I'm around usually one weekend a month in the winter.
Yeah, I have a condo at Northstar, so ski season will cut into riding, but lets see if we can get a group together and do a planned ride. Open to suggestions.

skyfree

Aug 31, 2018
Fremont, CA USA
Yeah, I have a condo at Northstar, so ski season will cut into riding, but lets see if we can get a group together and do a planned ride. Open to suggestions.

I am in Fremont, Ca as well! I ride a Commencal Meta Power that I truly LOVE! I got a FB group called Norcal Emtb.

Se connecter à Facebook | Facebook

We have a scheduled ride in Wilder Ranch on 11/18...it will be an all Emtb paced ride. Join us!

I joined your facebook group and hope to attend the Wilder ride. Ron, hopefully you can attend as well, but if not we should arrange something else on a different day. My favorite ride is parking at Saratoga Gap and taking the Skyline trail south to the John Nicholas trail then back on Black Road and Skyline. It's 18.5 miles with 2,700 ft of climbing...rated intermediate but it's pretty easy intermediate.

PM me if you want some contact details! I

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
I joined your facebook group and hope to attend the Wilder ride. Ron, hopefully you can attend as well, but if not we should arrange something else on a different day. My favorite ride is parking at Saratoga Gap and taking the Skyline trail south to the John Nicholas trail then back on Black Road and Skyline. It's 18.5 miles with 2,700 ft of climbing...rated intermediate but it's pretty easy intermediate.

Wilder Ranch sounds good, I will check with my wife to make sure I am free that weekend and I might invite some friends if that is OK with you? Go ahead and send me the details. Saratoga Gap would be a good EMTB ride, we can talk more about that

Pinoy-E-MTBer

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2018
Northern California

Wilder Ranch sounds good, I will check with my wife to make sure I am free that weekend and I might invite some friends if that is OK with you? Go ahead and send me the details. Saratoga Gap would be a good EMTB ride, we can talk more about that

As long as they’re all intermediate riders on Emtbs they are welcome. The route we’ll take is somewhat technical but nothing too crazy.

See you guys there!

sirshan

Oct 2, 2018
Oakland, CA USA
Whats up crew...Im in the East Bay (Oakland area). I don't have social media, so no facebook for me. What time and day are ya'll riding? Id join if Im free...Saratoga Gap sounds fun. I got lost their once and ended up in the middle of nowhere...had to climb my way out and was so beat, I had to ask some guy for his water while playing his ukulele in the middle of some country road up there (hahaha). Luckily he was nice and said I looked beat...so he gave it. Anyhow, that was on an Analog bike...ready to tackle it on this new ride.

Pinoy-E-MTBer

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2018
Northern California
Whats up crew...Im in the East Bay (Oakland area). I don't have social media, so no facebook for me. What time and day are ya'll riding? Id join if Im free...Saratoga Gap sounds fun. I got lost their once and ended up in the middle of nowhere...had to climb my way out and was so beat, I had to ask some guy for his water while playing his ukulele in the middle of some country road up there (hahaha). Luckily he was nice and said I looked beat...so he gave it. Anyhow, that was on an Analog bike...ready to tackle it on this new ride.

Wilder Ranch 11/18 @ 9am. Meetup will be in the Wilder Ranch main parking lot. You could use the paid parking for $10 or park outside for free.

sirshan

Oct 2, 2018
Oakland, CA USA
Anyone riding this ride have a 2019 Levo? I need a bike to compare to mine....Im worried now that I have one of the bad batch loud ones. It didn't really bug me until the other day...I don't ever remember my 2018 Levo sounding like this.

sirshan

Oct 2, 2018
Oakland, CA USA
Yep! Gone there a few times too. Never an issue. Even parked in the rangers station. Just share the trails responsibly and everyone’s cool. Weekends are packed with hikers so be careful.

Great night riding there too!

Yeah, I ride 6am rides there - still dark. A bit creepy when it comes to Cinderella in the dark, but my light is pretty good. I have some bad thoughts still because I came face to face with a Mountain Lion in Pleasanton Ridge a few years ago and it still haunts me. I was maybe 10 yards away in the dark...cant explain the fear I had for a few minutes. Ha.

Pinoy-E-MTBer

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2018
Northern California
Yep! Gone there a few times too. Never an issue. Even parked in the rangers station. Just share the trails responsibly and everyone’s cool. Weekends are packed with hikers so be careful.

Great night riding there too!

Yeah, I ride 6am rides there - still dark. A bit creepy when it comes to Cinderella in the dark, but my light is pretty good. I have some bad thoughts still because I came face to face with a Mountain Lion in Pleasanton Ridge a few years ago and it still haunts me. I was maybe 10 yards away in the dark...cant explain the fear I had for a few minutes. Ha.

Wow!

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
Any women riding Wilder this Sunday? My wife wants to know, she is trying to decide if she is going to join us. She is very much a beginner and does not want to slow me or the gruoup down. I do know women who can easily outride the majority of men, so not being sexist, I hope. Singletracks.com rates it beginner so I asked if she wants to join in
How many riders do you expect?

Pinoy-E-MTBer

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2018
Northern California
Any women riding Wilder this Sunday? My wife wants to know, she is trying to decide if she is going to join us. She is very much a beginner and does not want to slow me or the gruoup down. I do know women who can easily outride the majority of men, so not being sexist, I hope. Singletracks.com rates it beginner so I asked if she wants to join in
How many riders do you expect?

So far we got 3 confirmed and 5 maybe, We will ride fast and the trails we will take are intermediate to advanced (at spots). Join us on this ride and scout it out first. See if your wife can handle it.

Zachy

Oct 15, 2018
I'm in North Lake Tahoe, so a group eMTB ride in the Northstar/Truckee are would be epic! The new Bug Chief trail behind Northstar is ridiculous ?

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
So far we got 3 confirmed and 5 maybe, We will ride fast and the trails we will take are intermediate to advanced (at spots). Join us on this ride and scout it out first. See if your wife can handle it.
Yes, that sounds like the plan. I will take her back there sometime and we can ride it at her pace. Sounds like I will be tested to keep up with you as I just got a new knee 8/15 and started cancer treatment this week which makes me fatigued. I will do the best I can but will not be offended if you leave me behind.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles