Any Mondraker e Crusher owners?

Cannonfodder04

Sep 30, 2018
Yeovil, Somerset
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone owns or has ridden the Crusher? I currently ride a Dune and this seems like the ebike equivalent. How does it compare to the likes of the e shuttle and new Levo?

Cheers

Luciano

Sep 17, 2018
Zamora
Hola, me he comprado una.
Venía de una turbo levo.
La Crusher en mucho más enduro, el ángulo de la horquilla es mucho más lanzado y se nota en las trialeras , aunque a la hora de subir no penaliza.
La bici en mucho más rigida, de lás que más que he probado.
por su geometría es también muy estable , y , junto al sistema de suspensión da mucho aplomo y se lo traga todo.

Fotograma-01-10-2018-07-29-58_3_preview.jpg

HeatproofGenie

Jul 23, 2018
CO, USA
I demoed one for a day and a half and really enjoyed it. I thought that the power from the motor played really well with the suspension kinematics and descending was a joy. Was also quite playful. Personally I liked it better than the Pivot Shuttle but that may have been held back a bit by it's crappy rear tire Rekon.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Hola, me he comprado una.
Venía de una turbo levo.
La Crusher en mucho más enduro, el ángulo de la horquilla es mucho más lanzado y se nota en las trialeras , aunque a la hora de subir no penaliza.
La bici en mucho más rigida, de lás que más que he probado.
por su geometría es también muy estable , y , junto al sistema de suspensión da mucho aplomo y se lo traga todo.

View attachment 7031

Translated as:

Hi, I bought one.
It came from a turbo levo.
The Crusher in much more enduro, the angle of the fork is much more released and it shows in the trialeras, although at the time of climbing does not penalize.
The bike in much more rigid, of which more than I have tried.
because of its geometry it is also very stable, and, together with the suspension system gives a lot of aplomb and swallows everything.

:sneaky:(y)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles