Another Newb

Kcarr

Nov 1, 2022
PNW USA
Hi All,
Just joined after lurking for a while. Been mountain biking on and off since the mid 90’s. Around 04 got really into long distance road and gravel riding and hitting more xc trails for MTB. Bought my first ebike in 2014 a haibike trekking with the Bosch motor as a commuter/utility bike, and rest day bike. Always excited for a new bike have traded them out every 2 years since. Typical story started a family tried doing some of my old big rides without training and messed up my knees pretty bad, I fully gave up road/ gravel and was only MTB and commuting/utility, 15 miles of trail riding would equal 3 days of barely walking. Decided to go all in on the E and heal up knees sold my last 2 analog bikes last year and picked up a 21 levo to go with my Tern GSD. Really having a blast with the levo and can keep up with some of my fit riding friends on regulars bikes. I was always the sweep on the climbs which is good as I’m always the one that fixes the bikes for my group. After a year on all electric my knees are feeling good and I’m getting the itch to ditch the tern and add a lite Emtb to the quiver hence why I’m here. I’ll use the lite Emtb more in the winter at lower elevation here in the PNW and then use the levo for the epic summer rides up in the cascades. Thanks for having me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles