Amor

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Does this include any upgrades? Asking for a friend of course. 🤔
Do people upgrade their wives ? I thought most people just went for a new one imagining it would be better than the old ? Or is that bikes ?

I suppose with the cost and low availability of many parts and bikes, maybe there should be a thread with advice and experiences related to this. It might now be cheaper to upgrade/trade in the wife instead of the bike ? Certainly for many, we could consider having two, with one being a new lightweight model which is more playful but you have to put more effort in ?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France

fali

Feb 4, 2022
Sant Celoni
¿La gente mejora a sus esposas? Pensé que la mayoría de la gente simplemente buscaba uno nuevo imaginando que sería mejor que el anterior. ¿O son bicicletas?

Supongo que con el costo y la poca disponibilidad de muchas piezas y bicicletas, tal vez debería haber un hilo con consejos y experiencias relacionadas con esto. ¿Ahora podría ser más barato actualizar/intercambiar a la esposa en lugar de la bicicleta? Ciertamente, para muchos, podríamos considerar tener dos, uno de los cuales es un nuevo modelo liviano que es más divertido pero hay que esforzarse más.
[/COTIZAR]
Depende de la mujewr que pilles igual mas cara no pero igual se queda con todo

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Experience tells me . Upgrade be dangerous. Better the devil you know . New one just gonna fuk my life even more than the last .
I dunno..

I like the new one. But every now and again I sneak back to the old one for a quick ride and sometimes it's surprising how well things go because of that connection you had.

The new one just seems a bit more serious. Smaller, yet bigger some how. Definitely a lot tighter.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles