AMAZING RIDE-OUT PLACES!

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

I would like to start a discussion on amazing ride-out places that you've been to and enjoyed the most. There are people from different regions of the world in this group and it would be very interesting to know about knew places to go ride your eMTB and enjoy the full thrill of it.

So, we could post pics of the places we have been to on our eMTB in our region or another region.

Lets share the thrill experience!
maxresdefault.jpg

This hill is known as Suryachaur which lies in Central Nepal. Its a very popular place for ride-outs and lots of people go mountain biking to suryachaur daily.

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
Hello everyone,

I would like to start a discussion on amazing ride-out places that you've been to and enjoyed the most. There are people from different regions of the world in this group and it would be very interesting to know about knew places to go ride your eMTB and enjoy the full thrill of it.

So, we could post pics of the places we have been to on our eMTB in our region or another region.

Lets share the thrill experience! View attachment 66
This hill is known as Suryachaur which lies in Central Nepal. Its a very popular place for ride-outs and lots of people go mountain biking to suryachaur daily.
Wow that is what you call a view :p

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
Here in the UK

My favorite places to ride....

Locally, we have Dartmoor and Exmoor National Park's that offers many very nice riding opportunities, A good mate of mine, who knows the moors like the back of his hand has just ordered an Emtb so looking forward to exploring the moors with him.

Cycling | Dartmoor

Cann woods in the summer evenings, a bit too nadgery in the winter for me, would be very easy to really hurt yourself here.

I spend most of my time at Cardinham Forest, small but well laid out with plenty of up and down, nice cafe for a coffee between laps.

Cycling at Cardinham Woods (England)

We also have Haldon Forest, Less climbing than Cardinham with some nice fast flowing bits, another nice day out.

Cycling in Haldon (England)

Recently opened and yet to visit we have Woody's Bike park, look very much Down hill focused and a lot of it looks way to scary for me :eek: but we will have to visit soon.

Woodys Bike Park Cornwall | Bike Park Cornwall | MTB Cornwall

Bike Park Wales, is a great day out, fantastic trails and very well run.

BikePark Wales | Bike Park Wales | Mountain Biking Wales

Cymcarn in South Wales has a couple of awesome trails and a great onsite facilities.

Cwmcarn -

Forest of Dean Mountain Biking - Official site for the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley

Well worth a visit and the last part of the blue is one of fastest most flowing anywhere. Also got a great jump and skills area.

The 7 Staines Scotland, 7stanes mountain biking

Glentress in the borders well worth a couple of days, Innerleithen I am yet to visit, hopefully end of March early April.

Our last holiday we rented a property near Dumfries and spent a week on the other 7 Staines venues, Kirroughtree being the highlight for fantastic Red and Black includes the Moab's well worth a visit or two, quite honestly they all are, Forest of Ae, Mabie, Dalbeatie, Glentrool and Newcastleton.

But if I had to pick one it would be The Cafael trail at Cymcarn........ unless I lived in Scotland then it would Kiroughtree. :):)

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Wow that is what you call a view :p
There are more than 100 places with such view or better in my country :D . It feels amazing to ride out on these places but sadly not every hill has trails and roads in my country :( .

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Here in the UK

My favorite places to ride....

Locally, we have Dartmoor and Exmoor National Park's that offers many very nice riding opportunities, A good mate of mine, who knows the moors like the back of his hand has just ordered an Emtb so looking forward to exploring the moors with him.

Cycling | Dartmoor

Cann woods in the summer evenings, a bit too nadgery in the winter for me, would be very easy to really hurt yourself here.

I spend most of my time at Cardinham Forest, small but well laid out with plenty of up and down, nice cafe for a coffee between laps.

Cycling at Cardinham Woods (England)

We also have Haldon Forest, Less climbing than Cardinham with some nice fast flowing bits, another nice day out.

Cycling in Haldon (England)

Recently opened and yet to visit we have Woody's Bike park, look very much Down hill focused and a lot of it looks way to scary for me :eek: but we will have to visit soon.

Woodys Bike Park Cornwall | Bike Park Cornwall | MTB Cornwall

Bike Park Wales, is a great day out, fantastic trails and very well run.

BikePark Wales | Bike Park Wales | Mountain Biking Wales

Cymcarn in South Wales has a couple of awesome trails and a great onsite facilities.

Cwmcarn -

Forest of Dean Mountain Biking - Official site for the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley

Well worth a visit and the last part of the blue is one of fastest most flowing anywhere. Also got a great jump and skills area.

The 7 Staines Scotland, 7stanes mountain biking

Glentress in the borders well worth a couple of days, Innerleithen I am yet to visit, hopefully end of March early April.

Our last holiday we rented a property near Dumfries and spent a week on the other 7 Staines venues, Kirroughtree being the highlight for fantastic Red and Black includes the Moab's well worth a visit or two, quite honestly they all are, Forest of Ae, Mabie, Dalbeatie, Glentrool and Newcastleton.

But if I had to pick one it would be The Cafael trail at Cymcarn........ unless I lived in Scotland then it would Kiroughtree. :):)
Wow! And thanks for those links. Certainly got more insight on mountain biking around your region.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Hello everyone,

Lets share the thrill experience! View attachment 66
Awesome that kind of makes anything we have insignificant really , , lots of good places as japseye has listed but nothing with much more than a few thousand feet decent

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles