Alltrail 4 Fork upgrade help

Brobbo1989

Oct 12, 2019
Essex,UK
Hey guys,

just acquired A 2022 alltrail 4 For a decent price, there’s no denying the front shocks are terrible. I’ve been looking at front forks at around the £500 price point, but I’ll be honest I’ve no clue what I’m looking for.
The travel on the xcr34 sun tours is 120mm, the main forks that have been sticking out for me is the marzocci bomber z2.

mainly just looking for a comfortable fork with air adjustment, is anyone able to assist on my journey

thanks

allmtn3rik

Aug 11, 2022
Edinburgh
Suntour also makes better forks for a decent price. Check it out the Aion or Auron models, although it seems difficult to find a dealer here in UK. The Bomber Z2 is defenitely a better fork anyway and Marzocchi is a good brand.
Also with £500 budget you could go for a Rockshox Judy Gold, the 35 Gold, the Yari or the Revelation.
Tell us how it was, the Alltrail 4 seems like a very good bike for the price.

Brobbo1989

Oct 12, 2019
Essex,UK
Suntour also makes better forks for a decent price. Check it out the Aion or Auron models, although it seems difficult to find a dealer here in UK. The Bomber Z2 is defenitely a better fork anyway and Marzocchi is a good brand.
Also with £500 budget you could go for a Rockshox Judy Gold, the 35 Gold, the Yari or the Revelation.
Tell us how it was, the Alltrail 4 seems like a very good bike for the price.
This is my first EBike, payed a smidge over 3k and for the price im really happy with it, gets decent mileage, happy with the power, on 1300miles now, could never go back to a regular cycle now

allmtn3rik

Aug 11, 2022
Edinburgh
That's fantastic! I love your bike, I was considering to buy one. So the PW-ST is a good motor I imagine, mine has the PW-X2 and I'm so happy with it too, I think the Yamaha motors has a good feeling when pedaling and the battery range is very good, eBikes are amazing I agree!
Did you finally upgraded its fork?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles