All New 2023 Orbea Wild

FFM

Feb 27, 2023
Germany
Will the new SRAM AXS UDH derailleur fit the 2023 Orbea Wild frame?
Already wrote them and wait for reply. But in den blue paper you can see, that the wild is using a UHD hanger. so it might be possible. also going for the new transmission

Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-22 um 09.10.02.png

Gw0175

Aug 30, 2020
Scotland
What’s the remedy? Sorry to see that. We wait a long time for these bikes. QC is paramount, Orbea!
Shop have requested a warranty replacement which Orbea have said will be between 3-5 weeks hopefully.

You're absolutely correct about QC, especially at the price of these bikes. Looking at the picture, the factory have even installed frame wrap on the chainstay next to the damage so surely they would have seen that?!

BIG-DUKE-6

Feb 21, 2023
Usa
Any chance the people who have received their bikes can post dates ordered, est shipped and delivered dates so we can get a real time estimate on delivery? Thanks

dazzagreener

Apr 4, 2023
North Devon
Hi iv have just placed an order for a new 2023 wild. I was just wondering if there is a solution to fitting a mac ride to the stem as I often take my daughter for a ride around exmoor some times.

Hol47

Sep 28, 2019
Uk
Hi iv have just placed an order for a new 2023 wild. I was just wondering if there is a solution to fitting a mac ride to the stem as I often take my daughter for a ride around exmoor some times.
I was looking at this also. I don't think it's possible as standard. You would need the orbea stem adapter which doesn't seem to be available yet

Gw0175

Aug 30, 2020
Scotland
I was looking at this also. I don't think it's possible as standard. You would need the orbea stem adapter which doesn't seem to be available yet
It is available. I have it (UK) just done have my bike as it had to get sent back under warranty..... I'll get you the part number.

I bought for the ability to convert for my kids ride shotgun also! Can't wait to get the little one out on the Wild!!

Gw0175

Aug 30, 2020
Scotland
I'll get the part number for you now. I have the adapter. Bought from Orbea. Took about three days to arrive which was decent!

PXL_20230405_074814658.jpg

pietro

Jan 4, 2019
Itlay
Just to add some more confusion with the fork situation, my M10 arrived with a fox peformance 38 non ebike tunned and regular crown.

fork.jpg

thewanted

Apr 2, 2023
UK
It's a really tough decision whether to go with a 2023 Rise with the 540wh battery or the 2023 Wild with a 625wh, both in carbon.

Dunno if I'm gnarly enough for the Wild, but at the same time, I don't want to feel short-changed on the Rise at places like Afan Forest.

Last edited:

thewanted

Apr 2, 2023
UK
Not on the WILD it isn't and this entire thread you hijacked with your Rise question is about the WILD...
Your hostility is unwarranted since I’m trying to establish if the Wild is the right bike, and a 625wh option is available for the Wild.

But, to appease you I’ll think about creating a new thread for my question.

Last edited:

Gw0175

Aug 30, 2020
Scotland
Your hostility is unwarranted since I’m trying to establish if the Wild is the right bike, and a 625wh option is available for the Wild.

But, to appease you I’ll think about creating a new thread for my question.
For what it's worth, I chose the 625wh battery on the Wild, probably more than enough for the needs of many 👍🏻

thewanted

Apr 2, 2023
UK
No hostility here.
You could have chosen to man up and admit your error however have chosen to deflect on me.

I genuinely don't know why we're arguing about this. The Orbea Australia website literally has a 625wh option available for the Wild. It would have taken you very little time to confirm this. Gw0175 confirmed it too by even buying a bike with it.

Perhaps it's not me who needs to man up...

1680785684119.png

Last edited:

BermJunky

Mar 13, 2023
Nanaimo, BC
Seems ebike company's are doing what
car company's do with mileage claims . Total bullsh!t .
They state the weight for the lightest build. All companies do that. Most will end up in the 23-25 kg range, I would guess. If you want lighter, you’ll have to spend a shit ton of $ or go with a 60 nm bike. Even those aren’t as light as one might think! Cheers.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles