Adelaide eMTB Riders

Krakaride

Jan 6, 2021
Hallett Cove
This is a repost from the General thread.

Hey rAdelaidien eMTB riders. I've given Facebook the flick and now looking at ways to connect to fellow eMTBers in a similar mobile format. Facebook groups were OK, but the newsfeed rabbit hole got me every time, and they took away the "groups only" app ages ago.. so it had to go!

Anyway, I've created a group/club on Strava: Adelaide eMTB Riders Not for the competitive side of things personally, but simply as a place to start group rides, share trails, pics videos etc.. Sure there's a leaderboard, but I don't think you can do without one on Strava so...
I'm not exactly sure how well it will work, and I couldn't actually even find an eMTB specific Adelaide Strava Club, so hence why I created one.
Open to all skill and fitness levels, so lets get on it peeps. Meet new cool as hell eMTB ride people and share the eMTB love.

EMTB R.jpg

bRoWn3y3

Dec 25, 2020
Adelaide , S.A , Australia
This is a repost from the General thread.

Hey rAdelaidien eMTB riders. I've given Facebook the flick and now looking at ways to connect to fellow eMTBers in a similar mobile format. Facebook groups were OK, but the newsfeed rabbit hole got me every time, and they took away the "groups only" app ages ago.. so it had to go!

Anyway, I've created a group/club on Strava: Adelaide eMTB Riders Not for the competitive side of things personally, but simply as a place to start group rides, share trails, pics videos etc.. Sure there's a leaderboard, but I don't think you can do without one on Strava so...
I'm not exactly sure how well it will work, and I couldn't actually even find an eMTB specific Adelaide Strava Club, so hence why I created one.
Open to all skill and fitness levels, so lets get on it peeps. Meet new cool as hell eMTB ride people and share the eMTB love.

EMTB R.jpg

Hi mate , where about in Adelaide are you ?
Where is your local etc ?

Krakaride

Jan 6, 2021
Hallett Cove
Hi mate , where about in Adelaide are you ?
Where is your local etc ?
Hey, I'm at Hallett Cove. Local mtb trails near me are at OHH.
Since that previous post though, I'm now back on FB (YaY). Facebook Groups is a group I created for riders into longer "adventure" type loops or out an back type rides over varied natural type trails, bike paths, gravel roads, single track etc. Not focused on any of the "gnarly" DH, Enduro, jumps or race stuff. More XC I guess. Get on it if you're keen for that sort of thing.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles