4-6 weeks to go - help me pass the time šŸ¤Ŗ

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
I figure here in the north east USA, It might be 4 to 6 weeks before itā€™s in the 40s again. Iā€™m not a fan of salt or ice so Iā€™ve drydocked my ride šŸ˜¢

So what do some of the members here do to pass the time until those of us that have a cold winter snowy climate can ride again?

Iā€™m already burnt out, watching online YouTubeā€™s and anyways around 90% of the emtb or review channels are just free ads and a place where Chinese online bike companies give the channels free bikes to hype them.

This forum seems to be the biggest and most active Emtb out there. Any other forums or good Youtubers to follow?

Iā€™m an avid boater too. And I canā€™t get back on the water here until late May, like 15 weeks away (most seasons). At least with emtbā€™ing I might be riding again in April šŸ™šŸ»

Suggestions to pass my withdrawal time appreciated.

James_C

Nov 25, 2019
Kent, UK
I rode in -4 last weekend, with a few others from here. It was awesome, ground rock hard, like summer. Adds a new dimension to it.

I'd say get out there whilst fun can be had in the ice!

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
I rode in -4 last weekend, with a few others from here. It was awesome, ground rock hard, like summer. Adds a new dimension to it.

I'd say get out there whilst fun can be had in the ice!
Ha! Iā€™m 74 and over my years, Iā€™ve grown to appreciate not breaking any of these old brittle bonesšŸ˜œ

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK

Suggestions to pass my withdrawal time appreciated.
Dream of summer and girls on bikes.
Girl on a bike.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles