32kph for Australia

pmcdonald

Oct 22, 2021
NSW, Australia
First I've heard of inspections or fines, besides folk riding escooters without helmets on the pavement in the CBD of Sydney (don't do that, folks). Certainly haven't heard of anything ebike reg enforcement related on the grapevine up here in Newcastle. I only spot a few that are obviously derestricted.

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
99 Bikes AUstralia backed by VIP's are apparently negotiating with the ACCC. We are hoping for a favourable outcome. I am presuming it’s all about the manufacturers warranty support. The was a vote on this and other forums which has been deleted by admins that had relevant information needed. We suggest that everyone complies to the rules as they will be conducting random checks leading to fines and bikes been confiscated.
Old post . Still ridiculous. Police don't even no what an e bike is .

clivem25

Mar 5, 2023
Perth Western Australia
99 Bikes AUstralia backed by VIP's are apparently negotiating with the ACCC. We are hoping for a favourable outcome. I am presuming it’s all about the manufacturers warranty support. There was a vote on this and other forums which has been deleted by admins that had relevant information needed. We suggest that everyone complies to the rules as they will be conducting random checks leading to fines and bikes been confiscated.
Backed by VIP's, right.... And what has the ACCC got to do with any of this?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles