28 mile maiden Levo ride ..

Mike Smith

May 26, 2018
Derby, UK
wow absolutely awesome and still smiling, 47% battery used..
trent lock (4).JPG

Mike Smith

May 26, 2018
Derby, UK
Mainly ECO, little bit of Trail and a bit of Turbo for some fun up the hills :) found on the flat I was outpedalling so looking at a front chainring change

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
Just bought the same one, but in XL....very excited, but feeling a bit sick now the money has left my account! Hopefully be able to join the forum ride in the Surrey Hills now :)

Finch9981

Jun 2, 2018
Tyne and wear
Just bought the same one, but in XL....very excited, but feeling a bit sick now the money has left my account! Hopefully be able to join the forum ride in the Surrey Hills now :)

i haven't been able to see an xl size in the flesh, does the frame look much different?

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
@Finch9981
Sorry, can't comment as bought it blind :cool: should be collecting it in a week or so.
Rode a friend's 2017 large Levo last week which felt too small for me, but enjoyed what it can do. I'm 6ft 4in, so XL recommended.

@Others
Thanks guys, pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it, just a little anxious about the extra responsibility of owning an Ebike now. Been riding MTBs since 1988, it's getting more and more complicated!

Finch9981

Jun 2, 2018
Tyne and wear
@Finch9981
Sorry, can't comment as bought it blind :cool: should be collecting it in a week or so.
Rode a friend's 2017 large Levo last week which felt too small for me, but enjoyed what it can do. I'm 6ft 4in, so XL recommended.

@Others
Thanks guys, pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it, just a little anxious about the extra responsibility of owning an Ebike now. Been riding MTBs since 1988, it's getting more and more complicated!
Im right between sizes according to the guide, I'm 6ft 1. the large did feel a little short but haven't been able to see /try an xl. the frame of the xl looks a little different where the top tube /down tube meet on some pictures I've seen

npatrix

May 22, 2018
Joburg, South Africa
Im right between sizes according to the guide, I'm 6ft 1. the large did feel a little short but haven't been able to see /try an xl. the frame of the xl looks a little different where the top tube /down tube meet on some pictures I've seen
Next week I can tell you... also 6ft1 and tried an L (felt small), bought an XL

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
I did consider the Kenevo, but for most of the riding I do and my XC background, more bike than I could justify, think I'd get into trouble trying things I'm not capable of!

Finch9981

Jun 2, 2018
Tyne and wear
haha that's probably the sensible stance I should take, I'm on the fence between the two, sort of thinking it would be nice to have that extra travel, but like you say il likely to do something far beyond my skill level, i think distance is going to be what sways it and I'd guess the levo has better range being the lighter bike and should climb a little quicker

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
The new bouncing baby boy arrived yesterday, bit of a beast in XL, struggled to get it into the car after I collected it! Got to do some tinkering now, personalising controls/saddle position e.t.c, also going to take a few mm off the bars which are crazy wide. Happy days ahead :cool:

IMG_6224.jpg

Finch9981

Jun 2, 2018
Tyne and wear
The new bouncing baby boy arrived yesterday, bit of a beast in XL, struggled to get it into the car after I collected it! Got to do some tinkering now, personalising controls/saddle position e.t.c, also going to take a few mm off the bars which are crazy wide. Happy days ahead :cool:

View attachment 2141
happy new bike day! how big does the frame feel over the large? i had a sit on an xl kenevo yesterday and it felt good reach wise i was worried it would be huge

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
@Finch9981 It feels perfect to me, I didn't get to try a large to compare, I've always had XLs with previous bikes anyway, always felt the right size. My previous XL Kona 29er full bounce was also a beast of a bike but that's gone now and replaced by this.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles