2024 Strive:ON

Pazman

Dec 8, 2022
Uk
You can try to reset the module ,it has a pin hole on the bottom you push a pin in.
Remove the battery cover and you will see the module ,just remove the screws and find the hole

Last edited:
Reactions: Wah

Wah

Jan 25, 2024
NJ - USA
Error 905007 just went away on its own. I think the module battery just needed time to recharge or something. I did contact canyon and they told me to bring it to a Bosch center for diagnosis, and warranty service but turns out I didn't need to.

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
I was seriously looking at the Strive On CFR LTD but found out through Canyon USA that you can't get a 750WH Battery in the US as an option and if I wanted it I'd have to order it through a Bosch Dealer. I ended up ordering a Wild. Strive looks like an amazing bike.

Bandido

Mar 22, 2024
Sweden
Just an update on my chainring saga… i contacted canyon via the warranty process and submitted pictures of the frame damage and the picture of the chainring size my bike came with. They got back to me with an offer to buy back my bike and (and after a couple emails back and forth) rebuy any bike for 10% off and $150 worth of canyon swag. I did ask if sending just a rear triangle was possible but they do not have them in the US.

It was quite a hassle bc I had already installed brakes, fork, shock, tubeless stems and invisiframe. I uninstalled everything (except the wrap). Got the new bike the other day and repeated the process with RideWrap this time. Bike was absolutely fantastic yesterday on its first ride

View attachment 137322

I will say that, although it takes them 3-4 days for the warranty claim to get started, overall their customer service was responsive and I’m happy with the result.

I am looking for a rear mud guard and can't seem to find anything that's bolt on. Are you happy with the one you got?
Do you have a link to where I can buy the same?

S1mmo

Aug 30, 2023
Yorkshire
I am looking for a rear mud guard and can't seem to find anything that's bolt on. Are you happy with the one you got?
I've got this one which looks very similar to the one in the post above.

S1mmo

Aug 30, 2023
Yorkshire
IMG_20240406_170451.jpg

S1mmo

Aug 30, 2023
Yorkshire
Thanks! Looks tight though. Does it work well?
It's not tight and it works really well at keeping crap away from the bearings at the back of the bike.
It doesn't stop me getting a wet arse and back, I think a longer Mudhugger style guard is needed for that but they don't look too good and can hit the floor if you're moving your bike around on the back wheel.

Wah

Jan 25, 2024
NJ - USA
sorry just saw this. Its a mucky nutz short guard. You have to make a small hole on the top to tie it to the seatstay brace, and trim away a small section so the chain doesn't rub, but the plastic is soft so its pretty easy. Fit is perfect and I like the way it looks.
416vX1P6TxL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles