2023 Reign E+ 1 -ever coming to the US???

Babahawk

Mar 17, 2022
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone have any top-secret inside Illuminati type info if the 2023 E+ 1 is ever going to be available in the US? I see them listed on other countries websites but not the US one. My buddy at the local Giant shop can't get a straight answer from Giant either. The +2 and +3 are in stock and ready to go but no info on the +1. I typically run AXS so I might just get a +2 and upgrade but I figured it would be less money to get it on the stock bike. Any info would be appreciated!

Redlemon

Oct 30, 2021
Canada
I would say most likely not as it wasn't available in 2022.

Either upgrade or if you're lucky Giant will release an LTD version like they did for the Trance X E+

Armor11

Dec 26, 2022
BC, Canada
Does anyone have any top-secret inside Illuminati type info if the 2023 E+ 1 is ever going to be available in the US? I see them listed on other countries websites but not the US one. My buddy at the local Giant shop can't get a straight answer from Giant either. The +2 and +3 are in stock and ready to go but no info on the +1. I typically run AXS so I might just get a +2 and upgrade but I figured it would be less money to get it on the stock bike. Any info would be appreciated!
An 8hr drive to Canada for you will get you one. Or depending on size, there are still some 2022 E+0's and E+1's listed on the Canadian site. The 2022 E+1 is a much better color IMO too.

Babahawk

Mar 17, 2022
Wilmington, DE
The big problem is I get a hook-up at my local Giant dealer so not sure if they can transfer from Canada or not. The color is weird on the 23 I agree. I work at a bike shop that sells Pivot, Santa Cruz etc. but the Giant is about half the price!

Redlemon

Oct 30, 2021
Canada
The big problem is I get a hook-up at my local Giant dealer so not sure if they can transfer from Canada or not. The color is weird on the 23 I agree. I work at a bike shop that sells Pivot, Santa Cruz etc. but the Giant is about half the price!

Just get the 2023 E+2 from your local dealer.

Put a Charger 3 damper & air spring in the Rockshox ZEB, swap rear shock for a 2023 Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil or Air and upgrade both rotors to Shimano XT or XTR & brake pads for MTX Gold.

You will have top of the line suspension performance and great SLX drivetrain & brakes.

If not satisfied, I would target the wheelset as your next upgrade.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles