2023 Reaction Hybrid sizing

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
I’m 6 foot and according to the Cube site that puts me firmly on a Large. I’ve sat on a medium a while ago and it seemed big to me. Anyone got one. If so could you post your height, size and opinion? Cheers

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
It does depend on things like your arm length, short/long torso etc but at 5'11 the large 2022 action team fits me well. Cube generally trend to size a bit smaller than other brands. I've been on a medium bike before and felt to cramped.
I would try both though just to put your mind at rest. For me it felt like the front tyre was going to hit my foot 😂

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
It does depend on things like your arm length, short/long torso etc but at 5'11 the large 2022 action team fits me well. Cube generally trend to size a bit smaller than other brands. I've been on a medium bike before and felt to cramped.
I would try both though just to put your mind at rest. For me it felt like the front tyre was going to hit my foot 😂
Pretty long legs and arms so fairly sure the large will be fine, My Orbea Rise is a large, and if anything a touch small, I wish manufacturers would be more consistent.

I'll go and sit on both today :)

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
I´m 5,6 and I ride a M 140. Last week I tried my sons 160 L and no problem. I think it´s more a question of taste/preference. Cube bikes are not particulary long.

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
I´m 5,6 and I ride a M 140. Last week I tried my sons 160 L and no problem. I think it´s more a question of taste/preference. Cube bikes are not particulary long.
Sounds like I'll be fine on a L then - Thanks for that

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Awesome, thought as much but it's piece of mind to have tried both and know for sure you're buying the right one. Enjoy!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles