Levo SL Gen 1 Levo SL 2023 Megathread

MLX John

Jun 20, 2020
albuquerque, nm
All of the Levo SL bikes just went on sale (USA), I'm guessing that the new SL will be unveiled springtime.

I'll probably sell my current SL and decide whether to buy the new SL or just go full fat.

FF might make more sense for me because I still ride a S-Works Stumpy about half the time (differentiation)

A friend of mine just got a Pole Voima and that thing is beautiful in person and holy smoke, 190mm travel. Price is significantly cheaper than some of the other big boys.

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
All of the Levo SL bikes just went on sale (USA), I'm guessing that the new SL will be unveiled springtime.

I'll probably sell my current SL and decide whether to buy the new SL or just go full fat.

FF might make more sense for me because I still ride a S-Works Stumpy about half the time (differentiation)

A friend of mine just got a Pole Voima and that thing is beautiful in person and holy smoke, 190mm travel. Price is significantly cheaper than some of the other big boys.
The Levo SL has been on sale forever here in the UK, they just reduced them again but they still aren’t selling. The shop I bought my Levo from has a ton of the SLs in their warehouse, the owner was joking about starting to charge Spesh for storage since they don’t think they’ll sell anytime soon.

G-Sport

Oct 7, 2022
Yorkshire
The Levo SL has been on sale forever here in the UK, they just reduced them again but they still aren’t selling. The shop I bought my Levo from has a ton of the SLs in their warehouse, the owner was joking about starting to charge Spesh for storage since they don’t think they’ll sell anytime soon.
I bought my SL in September with a good discount but I haven't seen them come down any more yet. I've seen other bikes with bigger discounts. Tredz just announced "Big discounts" on them but the SL is "only" at 20% off which is the same discount they've had on Orbeas for a while. Some Kenevos 30% off though. Maybe I am not looking in the right place?
(Just to be clear, I am super happy with my SL, just looking for friends)

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
I bought my SL in September with a good discount but I haven't seen them come down any more yet. I've seen other bikes with bigger discounts. Tredz just announced "Big discounts" on them but the SL is "only" at 20% off which is the same discount they've had on Orbeas for a while. Some Kenevos 30% off though. Maybe I am not looking in the right place?
(Just to be clear, I am super happy with my SL, just looking for friends)

Edinburgh Cycles had a few LSL experts marked down to £4500 the last time I was in there. They had one S-Works KSL marked down to £8000 and 2 expert KSL marked down to £6000. That was a few weeks ago so I don’t know what they have left now.

MLX John

Jun 20, 2020
albuquerque, nm
A friend just scored a KSL (11k) for 7k.

Pandemic pendulum swinging the other way now.

Now the question is, wait for the Levo gen4 even after the new SL is released?

G-Sport

Oct 7, 2022
Yorkshire
Edinburgh Cycles had a few LSL experts marked down to £4500 the last time I was in there. They had one S-Works KSL marked down to £8000 and 2 expert KSL marked down to £6000. That was a few weeks ago so I don’t know what they have left now.
Wow, nothing there online now so I'm guessing someone did well there.

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
Wow, nothing there online now so I'm guessing someone did well there.
Yeah, I looked after I posted that to see what they had left. Just the expert KSL for £6500, they raised the price by £500 online but I’m sure it’s still the £6000 in the shop.

cjc.emtb

Oct 13, 2020
Puerto Rico
🤔 filming @SPECIALIZED HQ with turbo program???

8FDA285A-7823-4997-9A97-49452828A4C8.png

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
So, my best morning spent….
8,30 the levo sl 2020 doesn't start.
8,35 after few attempts to reanimate the baby i decide to ride my son's orbea laufey to avoid to waste the day..
10,30 i brought the lsl to to lbs and the diagnosis says tcu faulty and motor with too much play, they agreed to replace both under warranty.
11,00 i was asking about the new lsl and they told me that a new one with more nm but same motor is coming before a total new one next year,
11,30 i was asking for a special discount for an expert 2022 leaving them my old one
the deol should be leave the old one and add 4900€ for the 2022 sls expert.
12,00 i was fighting with my wife…

Last edited:

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
I’ve been told it’s close .. this is the reason for the specialized special sales as they have a few to shift , keep close eye on even more discounts.

I was told April Promo for pre order may/June release.

The new frame looses the brace by the rear shock and the motor is 50 - 60nm and battery maybe 2 kinds like the Orbea rise 2023 model. They also lied about new motor being able to fit on Gen 1 SL’s. (Hence why the video was removed).. testing has been very Thorough with new frame design ( this is common on new Gen frames )

squeegee

Aug 19, 2019
USA
Even if $pecialized decided to offer new motor to previous generation bikes, wouldn't be until they've sold a shit ton of new bikes first...let's be real.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles