Levo Gen 3 2022 Turbo Levo comp Alloy price

colby4bush

May 25, 2023
So I decided I needed a new mtb and then I decided I needed a new emtb. Well I've been into my lbs about 8 times now and each time I had my mind set on a bike and someone steered me to the levo. After giving in and deciding I could spend a little more money if it was worth it, I decided to do some research into the levo. Well today the bike manager said he would give me a new 2023 for $5000, that seems like a pretty amazing price or is it really? They have quite a bit of stock on these. Any advice or am I just dumb and I should buy it now? THanks :)

GSM

May 24, 2023
Australia
Our dealers down here in Australia had a sale on quite a few current levo models.
I picked up a 2023 Comp Alloy for $9500 AU, down from $11700 AU. A brand new extra 700wh battery was also part of the deal. With all that extra money saved, it was a no brainer to put a much better fork on it!

brentonb

May 12, 2022
Aus
Our dealers down here in Australia had a sale on quite a few current levo models.
I picked up a 2023 Comp Alloy for $9500 AU, down from $11700 AU. A brand new extra 700wh battery was also part of the deal. With all that extra money saved, it was a no brainer to put a much better fork on it!
I got the same deal and put a fox 38 factory and gx axs on it, awesome bit of kit

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles