2022 Trance charger cover broken

LTJ67

Nov 21, 2022
USA
Anybody else break the charger cover? Mine snapped at the pivot bolt when pulling the cover out and to rotate. I tried the local bike shop and currently trying to contact giant to get a replacement. It doesn't appear this is a dealer stocked item which is really dumb. I created a solid model of it and will print it for fit check. I may have it machined out of aluminum to have much sturdier design. Anybody else interested in something like this?

op2097

Oct 23, 2022
Shropshire
If it's the same as the 2021 trance then yes. I've just broke mine after 4 months use. But rubbish really. I found a new one on "giant spares" £4.

LTJ67

Nov 21, 2022
USA
If it's the same as the 2021 trance then yes. I've just broke mine after 4 months use. But rubbish really. I found a new one on "giant spares" £4.
Do you happen to have the website? Here in the USA I'm not finding the part. I'm finding the local dealers don't stock or have parts for giant specific parts, which is really dumb. Only place I found this part is from an australian shop which does not ship to the USA.

LTJ67

Nov 21, 2022
USA

LJR69

Jan 4, 2022
UK
This thread reminded me to message my LBS where I purchased the bike from (thanks). They're sending me a free replacement

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles