For Sale (BIKE) 2022 Specialized levo s-works £8000 ono

bgixxer

Dec 13, 2020
milton keynes
2022 / 2023 Specialized turbo Levo S-Works size S5.

The Levo has been one of specialized popular models & i struggled to get my hands on a full bike at the time of purchase,
so i went with this brand new s-works frameset from my local dealer and had it built up to the following spec listed below.

The bikes in pristine condition & perfect working order its only coverd 326.8 miles = 526 km which is showing in the app,the bike has a nice gloss invisiframe kit which was fitted from day one & gives it a different look to the standard matt finish.

I am 5ft 10" and originally test rode a size S4,but it felt a bit on the small side so ended up going for the S5 which felt more comfortable for myself, there is a lot of adjustments which can be made with these bikes.

The bike comes with specialized folder all manuals,charger,headcups,spare brake pads & swat stem tool & original bill of sale.

transferable warranty.

bran new FACT 11m full carbon frame,full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot.
Spank 30mm stem
Renthal 35 fatbar lite
sram code r brakeset
magura 200mm storm rotors
hope fortus 30mm wheelset orange anodised hubs
swalbe magic mary tyres
cushcore pro insert in the rear
wheels set up tubliss
one up 180mm v2 seatpost
sdg bellair saddle
sinterd brake pads
kmc ebike gold chain
sram gx eagle 12 speed
hope black 155mm cranks
Ergon grips
gloss invisiframe kit
dyed bro top tube protector
fox x2 factory kashima shock
rockshox zeb ultimate forks
battery guard
£8000 ono
9.jpg
10.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l1.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg
l6.jpg
l7.jpg
l8.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles