IMG_0361.JPEG

IMG_0362.JPEG

Bike / Product Year: 2022
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo Expert

Size Large S4
Asking Price: GBP £4500.00
Location Essex

Description Time to stop procrastinating and accept I can’t ride her anymore. So get her sold and onto somebody that will!

A problem with my knee means I’ll be riding a Turbo Creo not a Turbo Levo going forward… so my Levo is up for sale.

Levo Expert Carbon S4

- Purchased Aug 2022 (have receipt from Berkshire Turbo)
- Done 580 miles, 24 charge cycles, battery 100%
- SRAM AXS T-Type - full kit
- DT Swiss rims / Halo hubs (mental engagement/sound)
- Envy M7 bar
- AXS Dropper
- 2024 Warranty Fox shock
- Tubles Schwalbe setup - like new

Genuinely loved this bike. Has got some scuffs (but nothing major. She’s ready to ride, I’ll even throw in the stand if I’m not messed about 😉

Most people looking at this will know what she is. But if there are any questions just ask. Can help with delivery. Based in Essex.

Last edited:

weihlac

Subscriber
Oct 12, 2020
USA
Cool. She’s yours, when ya wanna collect 😂

Not sure how messaging work on the forum but drop me a message 👍
Beware of this "interested party". No one in their right mind would have a UK 25kph bike shipped to the US. They have made another inquiry about a bike in Scotland and were told: "pickup only". If they agree to have some buddy pick up the bike make sure that payment clears before releasing it.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Beware of this "interested party". No one in their right mind would have a UK 25kph bike shipped to the US. They have made another inquiry about a bike in Scotland and were told: "pickup only". If they agree to have some buddy pick up the bike make sure that payment clears before releasing it.

Mark24

Sep 16, 2021
Bursledon
Thought exactly the same thing, there’s been a few on here lately

Last edited:

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I can't help but think you've got that ENVE handlebar on backwards?
I ran one for about 2 years (before changing to an SQ Labs one), and my logo / model labels faced outwards and were the other way round (ENVE on the right / M7 on the left). When I look on their website just now, it agrees with my thoughts.

Do you have it sweeping away form you rather than towards?

DJ57UMP

Mar 13, 2021
England
I can't help but think you've got that ENVE handlebar on backwards?
I ran one for about 2 years (before changing to an SQ Labs one), and my logo / model labels faced outwards and were the other way round (ENVE on the right / M7 on the left). When I look on their website just now, it agrees with my thoughts.

Do you have it sweeping away form you rather than towards?
Technically they are swept back, but I ride with my bars rolled aggressively forward.

Give it a try, good for an attacking position.

You know there are logos both sides of the bar? I’m not a Halfords mechanic!

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Technically they are swept back, but I ride with my bars rolled aggressively forward.

Give it a try, good for an attacking position.

You know there are logos both sides of the bar? I’m not a Halfords mechanic!
I have my SQ bars with a 12° backsweep, so I'm the opposite - I want them closer to me!
That's why I changed from the ENVE M9's. to the SQ.

Just wondered, as everything I had seen before had ENVE on the right and M7/8/9 on the left... and your bars look like they're 'sweeping' away.

If it works for you... then happy days. Hopefully someone in the UK makes a sensible offer!! 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles