Levo Gen 3 2022 Levo S3 Alloy Cascade long travel link + Float Float X2

Wic_ed1

Oct 4, 2020
New Zealand
Hello all, I recently installed a Cascade Link long travel and Fox Float X2 on my bike. After deflating the canister to inspect clearances, I observed that the canister's top comes into contact with the top tube's underside. Has anyone managed to successfully set up this combo? Appreciate any insights!

Wic_ed1

Oct 4, 2020
New Zealand

This should help.
Thanks, I did a search using basically all the key words in the title of that thread and never spotted :/

Lightme

Subscriber
Jul 17, 2020
Sydney
Hello all, I recently installed a Cascade Link long travel and Fox Float X2 on my bike. After deflating the canister to inspect clearances, I observed that the canister's top comes into contact with the top tube's underside. Has anyone managed to successfully set up this combo? Appreciate any insights!

I have this set up fine on my S5. What year it’s your X2? It is 230x65 right?

Wic_ed1

Oct 4, 2020
New Zealand
The setup is a 230x65, 2022 Levo Alloy. I needed to sand an area approximately 10mm in length, 2-3mm in width, and less than 2mm in depth. This modification appears to have resolved the issue.
Additionally, the chain stay is in the low position.

Thank you for your replies. I'll capture some images when I have the opportunity and share them in the other thread. Hopefully I can remove this thread if possible.

Wic_ed1

Oct 4, 2020
New Zealand
You never mentioned it, but did you order the link for alloy frames? The original version worked only witch carbon frames.

Yeah, it’s the link for the alloy frame. Took it out for a blast today and it was great.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles