Levo Gen 3 2022 levo Frame only option: 32 or 34 t CR?

Jeff McD

Aug 5, 2018
Kona, Hawaii
Just ordered 2022 S works frame only option S5. In one part of the specs it claims a 32 tooth chain ring and in another part a 34 tooth. Wondering if those who have purchased could tell me which it is? Thanks for your help.

Jeff McD

Aug 5, 2018
Kona, Hawaii
My Pro has a 34t
Hey thanks for that. I believe the pro did not have that confusion in their specs sheet on the website. My problem is, when ordering the frame only option, the spec sheet and description sheet claim different numbers of CR teeth supplied with the S works frame, the only frame model offered when ordering the frame only option. So wondering if those who bought the frame only option got 32 tooth or 34 tooth? Again thanks for the help and happy new year to all. Hopefully this is the last gasp for Covid before it moves from pandemic to endemic and ceases to be much of a problem.

Han

May 25, 2021
Vienna
Hey thanks for that. I believe the pro did not have that confusion in their specs sheet on the website. My problem is, when ordering the frame only option, the spec sheet and description sheet claim different numbers of CR teeth supplied with the S works frame, the only frame model offered when ordering the frame only option. So wondering if those who bought the frame only option got 32 tooth or 34 tooth? Again thanks for the help and happy new year to all. Hopefully this is the last gasp for Covid before it moves from pandemic to endemic and ceases to be much of a problem.
my frameset came with 34T, yes I did check the SP website again the sworks frameset shows 32T and sworks complete bike shows 34T.

and I do believe this is another typo by specialized, I remember at the time when I changed my MY20 levo to Mullet, the 32T is really not good for 27.5 on the rear.

Jeff McD

Aug 5, 2018
Kona, Hawaii
Hey Han, that's very helpful man. Thanks so much for that. Now I know what to expect when switching all my gear over from the 2020 frame.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles