Levo Gen 3 2022 Gen 3 levo permanent battery failure

jej737

Apr 11, 2021
USA
2022 gen 3 s-works, permanent battery failure after 5 charges. Anyone else encounter battery issues this early or ever? Thanks.

sedwards911

Mar 2, 2020
Austin, TX
I have an S-works 2021 Troy Lee edition with maybe 10 rides on it. Came home from a recent ride, plugged it in to charge and I get one blinking green light on the battery. I had bought an extra battery which I installed and it all works fine. Struggling to get Specialized to respond on line. My local dealer where the frame was shipped to by Spesh was bought by Trek and they don’t service Spesh.

jej737

Apr 11, 2021
USA
I have an S-works 2021 Troy Lee edition with maybe 10 rides on it. Came home from a recent ride, plugged it in to charge and I get one blinking green light on the battery. I had bought an extra battery which I installed and it all works fine. Struggling to get Specialized to respond on line. My local dealer where the frame was shipped to by Spesh was bought by Trek and they don’t service Spesh.

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
Feel your pain. My 2nd gen Levo had countless warrenty issues and spotty support from the mother ship (Spesh corp). Long waits and extended periods of more then a month in the shot waiting for parts). Won't buy their bikes again until they regain their reputation. Any authorized Specialized shop should be able to get you warrenty replacement parts/work on your bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles