Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
Picture

Bike / Product Year:
Manufacturer EXT
Model E-Storia Rear Shock
Asking Price £550
Location Lincs

Description So, I’ve decided to keep my Gen 3 Levo (although I still don’t enjoy riding it!) and will use it for a ‘friends and family’ bike or as a backup for when my Shimano EMTB gives up, as everybody tells me it will! 😬😂

So, I’m taking a few parts off it that I’d upgraded as they won’t fit my regular EMTB.

First up is this EXT E-Storia rear shock in size 210x55mm that I got from Mojo around 10 weeks ago. Given the age, it’s only had a tiny amount of mileage put on it, so excellent condition. There are some tiny marks around the mount points associated with removing the shock mount bushings. You’ll need appropriate shock hardware for your bike of course, but If you’re putting this on a Levo you might find your existing ones will fit.

I asked it to be setup for a 100kg (Incl all gear) rider, so it’s fitted with a 750lb spring, and there’s a 700lb one in the box as well.

Not sure what custom valving goes on, but it was fitted to Gen 3 Levo, so work from there. I suspect a lighter rate spring would be the most you’d need to adapt for your weight, and this is priced to get one of those if required.

Not sure what else to add really, these are awesome shocks, very plush, but will be wasted sitting on my spare bike, and truth be told this shock is way out of league of my riding! 😂

Any questions, please ask, I’m sticking this on eBay later but thought I’d offer it here first.

Price is £625 which will include delivery via RMSD to the U.K.

Edit: would look at a trade for a Specialized M3 700Wh battery.

IMG_6418.jpeg IMG_6419.jpeg IMG_6420.jpeg IMG_6421.jpeg IMG_6422.jpeg IMG_6423.jpeg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles