2021 Rail 9.8 Kiox, how do I get it to show my ride data with the map

Murch

Aug 9, 2019
United States
Just picked up a 2021 Rail 9.8 and it has the Bosch Kiox computer. I set it up with the e-bike connect app along with my heart rate monitor. I went for a ride and looked up my ride after on the ebike connect site and now I see what is below. How do I get it to map my ride? I would also like to upload it to Strava as I use it to track my mileage between my bikes.

Thanks for the help, I have been a Levo rider for a few years now and know all about it, but the Bosch system is a bit different with the app and tracking.

1653324443563.png

netbeui435

May 22, 2022
Massachusetts. USA
Perhaps you need to have the ebike connect app running when starting your ride...
I have the same bike (Rail 9.8 XT)
When I went for a ride a couple days ago, I started the ebike connect app, and also started the the Garmin Connect app at the same time (I have a Garmin Edge 530) and everything worked fine
Cheers,
Netbeui

Murch

Aug 9, 2019
United States
Perhaps you need to have the ebike connect app running when starting your ride...
I have the same bike (Rail 9.8 XT)
When I went for a ride a couple days ago, I started the ebike connect app, and also started the the Garmin Connect app at the same time (I have a Garmin Edge 530) and everything worked fine
Cheers,
Netbeui

Thanks, I did a test yesterday and at least with the iPhone the connect app must be open and the last app on screen in order for it to track.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles