Sold 2021 Orbea Rise XL: £5500

Aug 21, 2020
Manchester
Here is my beautiful Orbea Rise for sale.

It's done just 521 miles since I bought it in June (from Tredz). I've been riding my normal bike a lot and the Rise is just collecting dust so needs a new owner. Plus having a baby in a few months so the money would be handy.

Overall the condition is fantastic (invisiframed from new). There is a chip to the paint near the headtube and some paint rub under the frame near the rear shock. Tried showing in the pics but neither major and purely cosmetic.

The DPX2 is a longer stroke, with offset bushings, so it's 160mm rear. I will also include the original Fox DPS shock you can easily swap it back to 140mm if preferred.

The bike and upgrades cost me nearly 8k so grab a bargain (plus you don't have to wait months for it to arrive!).

Warranty is not transferrable, but I'm more than happy to swap details and sort any issues should they arise. Currently, the motor and battery have 17 months left and the frame is covered for life.

Upgrades: Fox 36 factory, DPX2, USE handlebar (780mm 30mm rise), Newmen stem, SLX 4 pot brakes (not fitted yet but will be), Fox transfer dropper (200mm), Shimano display (so much better than the little box controller), and Tyres (magic mary and big betty).

I would be willing to ship (UK only) but collection preferred.

Feel free to ask any questions

Alex

ps pedals not included

IMG_8508.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

IMG_8516.jpg

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

IMG_8523.jpg

IMG_8524.jpg

IMG_8525.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8527.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles