2021 Husqvarna ebikes

DaveyPetey

Sep 29, 2019
SLC, Ut
Just read through the thread. About to order an extreme cross 10. Wanted to verify that the frame can run an angle-set. TIA.

DP

COMOFLO201

Jul 5, 2022
MO-USA
Got my Hard Cross 9 back in May. ODO just rolled 1000 miles and the bike is awesome. I'm on my third rear tire, second set of brake pads, chain #3 and just changed out the front chainring and rear cassette. EP8 motor and battery have performed flawlessly.
tempImageQnG5Hg.jpg

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
I have the HC7. These are such great bikes...congrats!! I love the HC9, such a great build for the money. I tried like a dog to get an HC9, but couldn't find one. Tried several Husky dealers and even found one at a Husky dealer in Minnesota. Dealing with that clown was positively friggin impossible. I spoke to him a couple times and followed up with his employees several times. It was like he was too busy to get back to me, cut the deal and sell the bike.

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
That was Stahlamn's I assume? Were there any more? I kinda doubt it probably. I also tried to buy an EC10 about a month ago from them, but it literally sold while emailing them.

COMOFLO201

Jul 5, 2022
MO-USA
Yes it was. You would have to call them to see if they have any in stock today. I bought mine back in May. At the time they only had one EC10 and the HC9, which I bought.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles