2021 focus Sam 2

Wilkofire

Jul 11, 2018
Chichester
So I've just dropped the deposit for the new focus Sam! Has anyone else?
I've not been told delivery time or anything?? What we guessing!
Also I'm prob gunna change back wheel to mullet straight away as a really like a short chain stay? Any opinion on this?

Cheers guys

Donn

May 15, 2020
UK
nice one mate, im still between few bikes and looking to get one this year, where did you get one ? when you expect this to arrive ?

Wilkofire

Jul 11, 2018
Chichester
Well I've ordered it lol when I get it is what I'm trying to find out!
My friend owns evoke centre in West Sussex so ordered through him.
Hopefully get an update soon as I can

Gibalmc

Jun 7, 2020
Tweed valley
I put a deposit down yesterday with Rutland. I spoke with focus direct after a few local dealers told me May/June next year for delivery. Focus said the first batch are going out between now & December but only to bike shops who pre-ordered a while ago. If a customer goes to a bike shop who haven’t pre-ordered to try to get one now it’ll be May next year at the earliest. Rutland were the only shop I contacted who pre-ordered. If your mates done the same you’ll get it by December if not prepare for a long wait.

Whatsup

Oct 18, 2020
Adelaide
Hoping to put deposit down this week or next and 2 shops here south Australia say the will have bikes before December.

Burnsie

Mar 14, 2019
Crockham Hill
I put a deposit down yesterday with Rutland. I spoke with focus direct after a few local dealers told me May/June next year for delivery. Focus said the first batch are going out between now & December but only to bike shops who pre-ordered a while ago. If a customer goes to a bike shop who haven’t pre-ordered to try to get one now it’ll be May next year at the earliest. Rutland were the only shop I contacted who pre-ordered. If your mates done the same you’ll get it by December if not prepare for a long wait.
Any luck getting your Sam2 6.9? I paid in full for a XL from Rutland, who said 4 xl’s were coming in January , they said if delayed or I decided I wanted my money back at anytime before delivery that’d be fine, just wondering if our bikes are in the same batch coming over??

Whatsup

Oct 18, 2020
Adelaide
Well I put a deposit down and the arrival date was pushed back twice but should have it in 3weeks. I'm in Australia

Burnsie

Mar 14, 2019
Crockham Hill
Well I put a deposit down and the arrival date was pushed back twice but should have it in 3weeks. I'm in Australia
Is there anyone out there who physically owns one , I’ve always been a Specialized man, and just sold my 2021 Kenevo and fancied a change, is the warranty transferable like specialized, if I decide to get rid of it after a year or so?

Burnsie

Mar 14, 2019
Crockham Hill
Hi all, found this bike available, spoke to the shop and it’s sitting there, apparently someone is going to view early next week only one, physical stock size M, I have one order with Rutland in XL which I should get end of the month. Thought they might have a XL too. It’s advertised on pinkbike and is through a shop call true north cycle hub.
Good luck!
Here’s the
link

Last edited:

alessio

Nov 11, 2020
ITALIA
does anybody of You got already a sam2 6.9?
i can't stand the coil shoks and would like to mount on my sam the fox float x2
does anybody knows if it can be fitted on the bike?
i have no chance by now to check the mounting of the fox shok before buying it

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles